Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New "going green tip" combined with a good deal...

I am killing two birds with one stone so to speak.............
Kroger has GE Spiral Energy Star lightbulbs on sale for $3. If you buy one, you get a free reusable Kroger bag. Good deal to start with but wait, it gets better.........if you go the the General Electric web site and take a pledge to replace your old bulbs with CFLs, you can get a coupon for $1 off. Print the first one, page back and print another.

Also on sale at Kroger this week that I am looking at -
Bertolli Frozen Meals - 4.99 (there is a coupon online for 2.50 off)
Honey Bunches of Oats (chocolate flavor only) - 2.50 (their website has a 2.00 coupon)
Mott's Organic Applesauce has been clearanced so I will be looking for that.
Mangoes are .68
Seventh Generation products are 20% and the website has coupons so I will look into it
Brita Water pitchers are apparently 5.00 and there is a $5 coupon - FREE! I hope this works!



I will post if I find anything good!

No comments: