Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kroger rocks!

SO Kroger is having a fabulous sale this week and I am getting it while the getting is good!!! If you buy 10 of any of the participating items, you get $5 off your order. A lot of these items have coupons available for them so the deals are SWEET! You can do this up to 3 times per transaction. This trip I had 3 deals in my cart.
SO far I have gotten:
4 bags Goldfish
2 boxes Cheez Its
3 Bottle French's Mustard
1 10 ct tube of Excedrin
1 Betty Crocker Muffin Mix
3 Loaves Pillbury Italian Bread
2 Lean Pockets
1 Box Betty Crocker Potatoes
3 Small tubes Crescent Rolls
2 jars Classico Marinara
2 cans Hormel Chili
2 boxes Special K cereal
1 bottle Shout
2 Packs Kraft Shredded Cheese
1 pack Knorr/Lipton Pasta Side

I also had coupons that made the following free:
2 liter Diet 7-Up
1 bottle Propel
1 pouch Bumblebee tuna
2 bottles Frank's Red Hot sauce
1 Hillshire Farm Deli Wrap

And got 1 half gallon Kroger brand organic sou milk and 2 things of Horizon yogurt on Manager Markdown.

The grand total for everything ........drumroll please...........................

$22.31

That is 77% savings

I will be spending most of my free time at Kroger this week if you need to find me!!

No comments: