Tuesday, April 1, 2008

MY CVS Deals Yesterday

There were a bunch of great coupons expiring yesterday so I made trips to 2 CVS stores.
This is what I got:
1 pack of Playskool wipes (240 count)
6 Johson's Buddies Bar soaps
3 Essence of Beauty gift bags
6 Essence of Beauty facial buffs
6 cans Nivea shaving cream for men
1 Softsoap Spa body wash
2 Lady's Speedstick
4 Easter gift boxes (clearance!)

For a grand total of $2.11!!!! I used Extra Care Rewards for the rest. I think I used about $15 in rewards. I ended up with over $25 in rewards when the deals were done! I am gearing up for a diaper deal next week!



I am telling you if you do not CVS, you must!

Those Buddies bar soaps are great. ou can find $1 off coupons all over and they are only .99. SO free soap for The Bug! We have probably 25 of these.

No comments: