Tuesday, October 2, 2007

God, I am fat!

The Bug has an official lovey and here they are together! A monkey named Bubbie. She named him herself. I had an imaginary firend when I was little, a purple monky that sat on my shoulder named Saulie Aundrew. No clue where the name came from. I might google it just to see what comes up. He was a good friend to me! My friend growing up had two imaginary friends they were twins named Boy and Girl. I remember one time all of us going to the store with my mother. As we get started on the way home my friend starts crying because we left Boy and Girl behind. He goes into hysterics. My mother looks back and says "they better be waiting out front when we go back". She pulls to the front of the store, throws the door open and yells, "get your butts in the car right now Boy and Girl!".
No telling what the people standing out front thought!


So I see some pictures of myself my brother took while he was in for a quick visit. I have let myself go! I need to lose weight, get my hair cut, and generally take better care of myself. Of course, he posts them on his web site! I am so embarrassed! I am the most unphotogenic person in the world even when I am made up. Diet starts today.


Poor Bug has a cough. She does not seem slowed down by it so I am not overly concerned but I am going to call the doctor. She has had it for a week now and The Saint is concerned. He is funny. He inspects her on a regular basis, much like he would a new car. He pick s her up and looks her over from head to toe. Checks every little scratch, and there are quite a few at any given time. The cough is driving him nuts. Why he can't call the doctor, I have no idea. Why can't men do that? Is it a short in their wiring?

No comments: