Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday

So a fellow blogger, www.rocksinmydryer.net hosts a blog carnival called Works For Me Wednesdays. People post little tips that make their lives easier and might possibly do the same for you. I thought I would give it a go this week. If you are interested in seeing more, head over to her blog.

My Works For Me Wednesday tip -
When I am folding The Bugs clothes (usually on Sundays) I go ahead and piece together 6 outfits for her for the week and put them on her changing table. That way I have everything ready where I need it. I am not good at grabbing clothes that match in the wee hours of the morning so this system really helps me a lot. I get 6 outfits because I give her a choice between two every day. That way on Friday, she still has a choice. On the weekends, it's a free for all!!!!

Peace

1 comment:

Superchikk said...

That's a great idea. My son isn't old enough to choose yet, but that would sure help when Husband needs to get him dressed!