Thursday, August 21, 2008

Various deals this week..............

Walgreen's is clearancing all sorts of diapers, keep any eye out. I got a Mega pack of Huggies that was marked down to $4 for $3 using a Huggies coupon! They are also marking down their brand of wipes.

Target has Luv's on sale for 6.99. There is a printable Target coupon for $1 off and some people are luck y enought to have a $5 off coupon!!! You can pair a Target coupon with a Manufacturers coupon. I will get a pack of diapers for .99!!!

Meijer has all kinds of good stuff going on!
If you buy 3 Post cereals, you get free milk. The cereals are 3/$7. There are coupons for $1 off 2 Post Cereals from the inserts. I have 2 coupons for free Honey Bunches of Oats so I will get 3 boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk for under 2.50. If you don't have the free coupons, your total will be around $6.00 for all that, still not bad!


If you buy $10 in Nabisco Cookies and Crackers, you get $10 in Fruit of the Loom underwear or socks. The Nabisco 100 calorie packs are "buy one get one free" this week and there are $1 off 2 Fruit of the Loom coupons for the inserts. The free packs don't count towards your total but they are great for lunches. They are about 3.19 a piece so I am going to get 4 of those (6.38) plus a box of Wheat Thins that will end up being free with another coupon (about 2.99) and a Grab and Go thing of Ritz Bitz (1.00) to round it all up to $10.

If you buy $10 in Kelloggs stuff you get $10 toward a backpack. I hear there are plenty of backpacks that are close to that price. I am getting Eggo's, they are 1.15 a pack this week. They also qualify for a $10 Kelloggs rebate for buying 10. You just have to make sure to buy 3 of each flavor instead of all in the same flavor as the limit is 3. I have $1 off 2 Eggos products and a $1 off one SPecial K (they have Special K eggos) to use, also. So 10 boxes of Eggos will be 11.50 minus coupons, 8.50 plus I get a backpack for close to free.


There are a few other deals like buy Pepsi get a discount of jeans and buy Coke get a discount on sneakers but I may have to pass, I am already getting pretty confused with what I have going on!

Oh yeah! For the dog owners out there -
Kibbles and Bits is Buy One Get One Free at 8.59 a bag. The Wholesome Goodness is included in the sale and there are $2 off coupons. Assuming that you can use two coupons, can get 4 bags of dog food for 4.59 plus tax.


I know a bunch of you are saying "what the hell does she need 10 boxes of Eggos and all that other crap for? We have an extra fridge and it is a good sale, with 3 of us eating breakfast every day, we go through a lot of cereal and waffles! PLUS, after the Kelloggs rebate, I will make a buck or two, so why not???

Peace!!!

No comments: