Friday, August 8, 2008

My Meijers Plan

There is a 10 for 10 with the 11th free at Meijers this week. PLUS there is a deal if you buy two Nabisco brand crackers or cookies (I know Honeymaid and Oreo are working) then you get a free gallon of milk (non-organic, unfortunately but we are tight this month so that will have to do!). AND if you buy $10 worth of Nabisco you get $10 off Hanes products (who doesn't need socks and underwear?!?!?!).
SO here is what I have concocted -
3 Totino's Pizza Rolls (use 3-.35 off coupons, 2 will double)
1 Meijers Pasta Sacue (use .50 Mealbox Meijer's coupon, does not double)
1 Hellman's Light Mayo
2 Arm & Hammer Carpet powders (use 2-$1 off printalbe coupons)
1 Whole wheat english muffin
1 Dole Mandarin Oranges
1 Country Crock
1 Hunt's Ketchup
--------Those are all in the 10 for 10 deal
Then -
4 Honey Maid Graham Crackers (2 for $5)
2 Gallons of milk
10.00 worth of Hanes products

and the cheese nips are 10 for 10 I have 1 1.00 off coupon but I will get 2

My total should be about $17 plus tax

Then I will do another transaction for more nips and sauce as the coupons I have are 1 per transaction.

Not too bad!

Peace out.

No comments: