Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kelloggs deal!

At Walgreens -
Buy $10 worth of participating cereals and get a $5 rewards good on your next purchase!
AND
Buy $10 worth of participating cereal bars and get a $5 rewards good on your next purchase!
You can do both in the same transaction .

This is a great deal in and of itself BUT there were coupons in the paper Sunday making it a better deal.
PLUS
There is a $10 rebate also in paper that says if you buy 10 in the same ransaction you get $10 back!!

Here is what I did -
3 Special K cereal with Berries
1 regular SPecial K cereal
2 Nutri Grain Bars
4 Special K Bars

I used 6 $1 off Spcial K coupons that I had from a mailing
$1 off 2 Nutrigrain Bars from the paper
$1 off 2 Special K Bars from the paper

My total - $17.00
I got 2 $5 rewards for my next purchase
AND I am using it for the $10 rebate
So when all is said and done, I made $3 to buy this cereal!

Yeah me!

No comments: