Monday, August 25, 2008

This one's for the ladies...............

So this week CVS is really looking out for the girls –
There are Maxi Pads, Mini pads, tampons, “warming beads”, stuff for the itch, pregnancy tests, chocolate, etc……

Here is what I did –
2 boxes Stayfree – 2/$9 (used a buy 1 get 1 free coupon from the inserts) - $5.00 ECB
1 box Playtex Gentle Glide (the name always makes me giggle, why?)- $4.99 (used $1 off insert coupon) $3 ECB
1 box of CVS tampons with bonus pantyliners $4.99 - $2ECB
1 box Kotex Pantyliners 1.49 (used a .75 insert coupon) – 1.49 EBC

I also had a $3 off $15 CVS coupons
The grand total after coupons was – 12.24 = tax

I used an $11 and change ECB, paid .38
Got $11.49 ECB

Some would not be too impressed as I did not make any money on the deal but I always feel that breaking even is a good deal. AND with two of us using these products in my house, it is a GREAT deal!!!

BTW - my Meijer deal was AWESOME last week. I did have to stand at customer service for 10 minutes trying ot tell them how the deal worked and that I was not trying to steal underwear! Whatever was MORTIFIED so that made and even sweeter deal! Thankfully, I did not have The Bug, that would have been disaster!


Peace

No comments: