Monday, September 10, 2007

Busy Weekend!

Took Bug to her first protest at Applebee's. There was a great turnout!
http://www.kentucky.com/211/story/171548.html

Went to a wedding Saturday night. Bug RAN all over the place. I have learned that it is impratical to wear heels with a toddler (yes, she is offically a toddler!). I ran all over the place trying to keep up with her and trying to keep her from smacking her head on the concrete floor.
Whatever got all dressed up, hse looked so beautiful. SHe was the guestbook attendant. Baby-Daddy's band played the even so both the girls got to see him play. They LOVED it. Bug clapped and bounced and Whatever got to sing with him. She was on cloud 9.

I wish I could post pictures but we got water in the digital and it will not work. I have been buying disposable cameras but God only knows when I will get them developed. I have rolls of film from 2002 still on my dresser.

My latest conversation with Whatever:

W: Are you going to take a shower cause I was going to if you don't.
Me: No problem, I wasn't planning on it anytime soon so go ahead and take a shower.
W: But I don't want to take a shower! (rolls her eyes at me and has that"God, you are stupid" tone)
Me: (very confused look on my face!)

WTF?!?!?!

No comments: