Monday, September 24, 2007

Diaper hat game


So I started this game with the Bug. She has recently discovered her girl parts and likes to sneak a reach when I change her diapers. I invented the diaper hat game to make her reach in another direction. I put a diaper on her head and say "why do you have a diaper on your head? You are so silly!" when she reaches up to take it off, I real quick wipe up what I can. If I need more time I put it back and talk about how silly she is for having a diaper for a hat. She giggles and grabs it. Well apparently it isn't just a game for the changing table anymore! I turned around when I was cooking yesterday and this is what I found. LOL! Wonder if she does this with the sitter and if the sitter is convinced I am quite nuts, yet. It is only a matter of time.

No comments: