Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Digital Camera!

Woohoo! I can post pics as soon as I learn how to work the damn thing.
Let me share the deal I got,
Walgreen's has some of their Polaroid Digital Cameras on clearance. I got mine for 50.99. Good deal gets better, there isa $30 store rebate on it! A digital camera for 20.99! Can't beat that with a stick.

Whatever is trying to be sick today. She has a sore throat and sniffles, as we all do with the weather so screwy. She is notorious for faking sick. She used to be able to have her grandparents come and pick her up at the drop of a dime if she so much as sniffled. This morning she was really trying to sound like she had lost her voice, it was kind of funny because she would forget halfway through then remember again! She is under stict instruction not to call anyone unless she is bleeding, puking, or sweating from a fever of over 101.

The Bug can now shake her head "no" and is getting good at it, too good!

No comments: