Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Late night escapades with The Bug!

Last night I put Bug into bed, she was sound asleep (and yes, for those that know me, in OUR bed!). She was smelling so sweet from her bath, warm and snugly. I very quietly began to unwrap an ice cream sandwich. She shot up like a turkey thermometer! She looked at me with those sleepy little eyes and grinned so big. So of course she and I shared the late night snack and of course she got a little sugar rush! She then proceeded to blow sloppy raspberries on my stomach and make me laugh. The more I laughed the tighter she locked on to my stomach. We were both laughing hysterically. I know, I know, I shouldn't have let her eat the ice cream or kept her up late but it was a moment to treasure! Just the both of us with the dim light of the bathroom, a little secret. I get so sad to think that she won't be my little Bug forever.

No comments: