Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween







I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween! Thankfully, now The Bug does, too. We went to my Mother In Laws neighborhood to Trick Or Treat. Whatever chose to go to another event so it was just The Bug, my sister in law, and me. We took that neighborhood by storm! The Bug wanted nothing to do with her costume at first. Acted like I was putting a coat of poison on her! Being the tolerant and patient mother that I am, I forced it on her. ""You will dress up and you will have fun, dammit!" Not my exact words but you get the point. After a quick dry run at the front door, we took to the streets. It only took one house before The Bug realized that this whole costume thing was a pretty sweet deal. She ran fromn house to house and wouldn't let us carry her bucket or sippy cup for her. What a great night!



Whatever and The Saint get excited about NOTHING. The Bug gets excited about EVERYTHING! I love having someone to get excited with.















No comments: