Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mega Fun at Kroger!!!

It is Mega event time at Kroger. I got over $60 in groceries for $16 today. I can't find my receipt but I will give some highlights -
The sale states buy any 10 selected items, get $5 off you total, you can use coupons and do the deal up to 3 times in one transaction.


10 Scotch Brite Nail Saver sponges - used $1 off printable from the site
2 Glade Candles - used 1.50 off 2 from the inserts
1 box Hefty freezer bags - used a .55 off one fron the inserts
1 4-pack Activia yogurt - used a .50 coupon that doubled
3 boxes Cheerios (they had Pampers coupon s on them!!) - used 1.00 off 3
4 can of Carnation condensed milk - used 2 .50 off 2 coupon s that doubled
4 various types of Tylenol - had 2.00 off coupons for all
1 Deerpark 3 liter
3 Johnson No More Tears for curly hair - 1.00 off peelies on the bottles
2 packs of Bic Razors - 2.00 off from the inserts

Then I got some Non-Mega stuff
Marked down pork tenderloin
2 donuts for me and The Bug, special treat. Ok, they were bribery, I admit it. I am a bad mother
2 boxes Quaker Simple Harvest - after coupons, they were 1.49. Great price!!

Peace

1 comment:

Katidids said...

I love deals like that! Its gotten to be a challange to see how much I can save