Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cornio

SO I took the girls to Goodwill to peruse. Whatever needs sweaters and I just like to see what I can find. Well, we scored this amazing specimen!!

We saw it and immediately The Bug starts getting excited and yelling "Cornio, cornio!". I grabbed it and threw it in the cart since it was so cheap. The entire trip, she keeps petting and saying "cornio". I just figured she had named it and that was it. Then Whatever figured it all out! Whatever is in a Spanish immersion program and is fluent. The Bug was say UNICORNIO, unicorn! Apparently, there is a Dora episode with a unicorn. We have given Cornio the pink horse a very good home. He gets a blanket at night before he goes to sleep and everything!

The coolest thing about it all is that when I am trying calm down The Bug for any reason, I tell her a story about Princess Bug and her pink horsey that takes her everywhere!!!!!! Now she has one for real!

No comments: