Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Open Letter to Jean's Companies


To Whom It May Concern:

Why am I the only one who does not want my child to dress like a slut?!?!? And why are you so hell-bent to make sure she does? I am so tired of seeing pre-teen and teen butt crack, I could throw up! In fact, I did a little in my mouth on the last shopping trip. You guys and gals are killin me! What is with the “low” and “lowest” rise jeans?? Why can’t you make a pair of jeans that falls somewhere between stripper and Mom jeans?!?! If I have to see my kid’s butt crack with her Fruit Of The Looms hanging out one more damn time, I might just go postal! I surely DO NOT want anyone else seeing her butt crack. I can’t take one more minute of the changing room discussions, tears, and frustration. Those damn rooms are hot to begin with, add teen angst, a screaming toddler, and a dozen pair of jeans on the floor, and you have a veritable sauna. You guys are really killing me! Are you perverts, do you like seeing my kid with her rear hanging out? How do you expect me to spend $30+ dollars on something that doesn’t cover everything a pair of pants is supposed to? Help me out here.



AND while I am on the subject, why on God’s Green Earth is it necessary to make plus sized jeans in “lowest rise”. Come on, really. Who wants that?!!?
I guess I should think you for making my toddler’s jean s actually cover her diaper.


On the brink of a nervous breakdown,

Charming Calamity

No comments: