Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Musings

I am working on some good Meijer deals, will post when I get it all worked out. There is a 10 for 10 get the 11th free sale going on and I may try the sneakers deal one more time.


Funny Bug conversation:

Bug (pointing to her lady parts) – this my butt!
Mommy (not knowing what we want to call those parts, yet) – no that’s your vagina
(I realized that I a not quite ready to hear my 2 year old say vagina quite yet, gotta come up with a new word!)
Bug – my china?
Mommy – your VA-gina
Bug (spreads her leg and looks down “there” and looks back up at me confused) – where pandas come from?
Mommy – huh???
Bug – China?

She is too smart for her own good, I tell you!


Some Whatever logic:
The past few weeks Whatever has been wearing a heavy sweater to school. It is freaking 80-90 degrees. I keep questioning her on it and she tells me her school is freezing. I drop her off and no one else wears a sweater or jacket. Today I take her, it is actually chilly this morning, and she is not wearing the sweater. I asked her why on this day of all days, she chooses not to wear the sweater, it is actually chilly. She is stumped for an answer. After much prodding, she doesn’t like the way her polo shirts fit. She has been sweltering in the name of fashion. I am not sure I am going to live through the teenage years.

No comments: