Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Deals

SO I am laying low this week but I am doing a quick deal at Kroger as I have some coupons getting ready to expire.

There is a deal running at Kroger that if you buy 15 specially marked items, you get $3 off you total order. Of the items that is rumored to be working are the Cottonelle Toilet Paper 4-packs that run for about $1. I ordered 20- .50 off coupons on Ebay that will double to make the TP free! THEN when I buy 15, I get $3 off! I am going to combine this with a Nature Valley Granola bar deal (buy 5 get $3.50 off your next order and I have 2 .50 coupons). So I will get 20 rolls of TP, 5 boxes of granola bars, and 5 cans of Campbells chicken noodle soup (to make my item total 15) for 10.95 and $3.50 off my next order.

I am going to turn that around and do the Powerade Zero deal, (buy 6 and get $4 off your next order) they are .79 a piece. I have a .75 off coupon for one and will use the $3.50 off from my previous transaction so my total for 6 should be .49 and I will get $4 off my next trip. I might just roll it into more Powerade Zeros.

Peace

No comments: