Friday, October 3, 2008

My deals this week

SO I am working on a few -

Meijer
Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta on sale for .99 and there are 1.00 off coupons. I ordered 20 coupons so I will be getting 20 boxes for free!!!
They also have a digital camera on sale (have I mentioned how much I HATE mine!) for 99.99. The ad mentions $20 in instant saving when you purchase it, plus the is a 10% off coupon and I have $40 in birthday money left.
Healthy Ones lunch meat is $1 and there are .75 off coupons
Shrimp is 4.99 a bag



KMART
Is having the Super Doubles again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They will double all coupons up to $2!
I got a lot of good deals on pet food with Goodlife recipe coupons.


Walgreens
The Revlon Colorsilk is on sale for 1.99 and you get back 1.00 in Register Rewards for each box.
There is a coupon for $1 off 2. That makes it about $1 for 2 boxes of hair color.
Nutrigrain bars are 2 for $5 with a $2 register reward on 2. I plan to use the $2 from my Colorsilk to bring this total down.

Not much else going on that I see but will post if I do.




No comments: