Monday, October 6, 2008

I missed out on the camera!!

At Meijer on Saturday! I was totally bummed!


BUT I got 20 boxes of pasta for free!!! Rock on...........


We had a great day yesterday. I decided to skip church and go to the track! I know if I was Christian, I would be going to hell. Even more so because we took the girls! Luckily us Unitarian Universalists leave room in our beliefs for a little fun on Sunday! Not to say that church is not! I am digressing.


The girls had a blast. We met a friend with his kids out there and they all giggled and laughed and had fun (when they weren't whining and crying!). One of the girls goes to the same sitter that The Bug does so they had fun just being in a different environment together.
The Bug before we left The little girls hanging out The Bug and her buddy

No comments: