Thursday, March 13, 2008

Deals at Target this week

Friends have told me that i need to post the deals I do on this blog and spread the love. So I am going to let you in on my Target deals. I have web sites that I visit for printable coupons, one being www.hotcouponworld.com.
Nature Valley Granola Bars are 2 for $4 this week. There is a Target coupon (TQ) for .75 off one and a printable manufacturers coupon (MQ) for .80 off 2. This makes them .85 a box. I plan to get 4 boxes.

Morningstar Farms Veggie Products are 2.99 at out Target, there is a TQ for 2.00 any M-Star product. This will make them .99 a box, I plan to get 5.

Tava Beverages are 2.50 and there is a 1.50 printable MQ, making them 1.00 a 4 pack. I plan to buy 4.

Luv's Diapers are on sale (unconfirmed) for 6.99. I have a 2.00 MQ and there is a 1.50 MQ so they would be around 3.50 a pack. I am getting one as that is the only MQ I have and I have a wall of diapers from my CVS deals.
So the rundown is this:
4 packs of granola bars
5 packs Morningstar
4 packs Tava
1 pack Luv's
----------------
Before Coupons - 39.94
After Coupons - 15.85

And people make fun of me for couponing!!!!

Peace,
Amy

No comments: