Wednesday, January 30, 2008

when is it too much...........

so I am an avid couponer/deal seeker. I can work a deal like nobody's business. CVS is my favorite store. I won't share my secrets but when I play the sales right and use coupons I can get tons of stuff for little to no money. They offer a program called extra care rewards so if you only shop for products that produce these, you can really come out ahead. At my last check, I have spent about $8 and saved $452.00 for the year. I am sitting on 6 packs of diapers, 80 rolls of toilet paper, 4000 Q-Tips, 3 12 packs of Diet Pepsi, and 6 Dial Hand Soap pumps. We will use all of this stuff. This is not including what I have stashed around the house already! I think the total for all of this after coupons, extra care rewards, etc. was under $3. I know clutter is bad and I am trying to scale out lives down but there will never be a time where we won't need toilet paper. So where do I put 80 rolls of toilet paper????? AND how do I sneak more into the house???

No comments: