Monday, July 14, 2008

Ebates!!!!!

As you already know, I am pretty creative with money. I am trying to stick to a $30 a week grocery budget, piling every bit of extra cash into savings, etc. WELL, I might have emailed you this before but I am going to mention it again. The office has me order flowers, cookies, etc to clients and associates for special occasions. I found a way to get money back on those orders. I have $15 coming to me this month! Go to www.Ebates.com , if you make any online purchases at all, it is so worth it. If you sign up now and use me as a referral, I get a $10 bonus and you get a gift card to Target or somewhere similar, after you make your first purchase through the site. I was totally leery but after I got my first check, I am sold. You just have to remember to go to their site and link from there.

Use this email in your referral saffie23@hotmail.com

No comments: