Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Kroger trick!

You can go to the Kroger web site and have coupons added to your Kroger plus card! What is even better is that these can be used in conjunction with the coupons you already have! There are three companies that do this and they all link on the Kroger site. Just go to the tab on top called "in store" and click on coupons and you can link. THe P&G ones have products that are BUy one Get one, wahoo! I got two boxes of Tampax Pearls that were 4.27 a piece. I had 2 /.50 coupons (remember they double!) so with that and the B1G1, I got two boxes of tampons for 2.27. Pretty good dealio. Also, the Wisk is 3.49, there is a 1.49 through shortcuts.com and either a .75 printable or a 1.50 coupon. I used the .75 printable to get the detergent for 1.25.
Aussie shampoos are also 2/5.00 and there are 2.00 off coupons plus the P&G downloadable discounts, good deal!


THings are going well at the homestead. School is almost out, which I dread. The girls and I are headed down to Florida to visit my parents on the 31st. We are getting our roof fixed, finally! The Saint is off to Mass. for a cooking competition mid-June.
Busy, busy, busy!

No comments: